SEARCH

Monday, February 25, 2008

Does Mr. Rivera know something pivotal about Candidate McCain?

Geraldo Rivera, Wikipedia
Yesterday, my wife and I watched incredulously as we observed Gerlado Rivera interviewing Gennifer Flowers and Paula Jones on FOX.

My first reaction was that I must have missed some bombshell discovery like a photograph of Senator McCain on a boat with an attractive woman in Bimini.

No we didn't miss anything like that because there has been zero evidence to support such a "smoking gun" which made me wonder, why in the world would Geraldo Rivera be interviewing these women about the McCain story in the New York Times?

Unless Mr. Rivera knows something that the rest of us do not, linking the stories of these women and their affairs with Bill Clinton to the current McCain story, is poor journalism.  And if Mr. Rivera does know something, he ought to report it.